2017-06-16 14:01:04 编辑：无 浏览：(1134次)
1. I can't place this song — do you know it? Hey, even if you know the tune, asking someone else about the music playing is a simple start.
2. What's the craziest thing you've ever done? For those who are ready to make a bold first impression, this is a question that gets attention and can lead to fun conversation.
3. What countries have you traveled to? Even if you haven't traveled the world, asking if others have encourages someone to share memories.
4. Do you have anything fun planned for the weekend? Make chatting easy by asking about future plans — without setting off a stalker vibe. Keep it light and share your plans too.
5. Have you ever met anyone famous? A brush with a famous person is always a thrill, making talking about it with a stranger a fun icebreaker.
6. If you could invite a famous person over for dinner, who would it be? Also an often-used convo starter, this question has lasted the test of time, which makes it a winner anywhere, anytime.
7. Do you have any brothers or sisters? Slightly personal without requiring too much info, asking others about their family is a smart way to make connections.
8. What movie are you dying to see? Jump in with a question that involves everyone and will get a group chatting over new releases.
9. If you could be an animal, what would you be and why? Just don't roar after asking! This question is also a fun and light way to break the ice.
10. If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it? A bit more direct, but asking a specific question that requires thought can really make an impression.